Sunday, March 9, 2014

Faking the Sun

With this New York City weather trying to kill us me and my skin have been craving for some sun. The sun refused to cooperate so I decided to take a little trip to Duane Read and try to capture some sun myself. I researched dupes for Benefits Sun Beam and was hoping to find one when I went shopping but couldn't find one so I settled for this. Physicians formula Glow-Boosting pressed  shimmer bronzer, while it did give me a soft golden glow it wasn't as much as I was hoping for. The packaging is pretty cool and convenient for traveling and throwing in your purse. I think once I actually have a tan it'll look really good. If you're looking for something  subtle like in the photo you can click here to see the product.

Editors Note: Still looking for the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment